Our distinguishing features
- Unlike dedicated GPS systems linked to vehicles, MyPosition is user oriented. Users can therefore geolocate themselves wherever they happen to be: indoors, away from their vehicle or when they are using a private vehicle.
- Geolocation is at workers' initiative: they are not permanently geolocated.
- Geolocation is deliberately and technologically imprecise to protect workers' privacy.
- Unlike smartphones, MyPosition benefits from reduced acquisition and user costs. In situations where your workers don't need a smartphone as a tool for their job, MyPosition is the right solution.
- MyPosition contributes to industrial harmony as opposed to smartphones which are intrusive and collect data constantly and in a non-transparent manner.
- MyPosition has been designed to be more robust, easy to use and less likely to be stolen.